The definitive guide to the second volume of Capital
The biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression shows no sign of ending, and Marx’s work remains key to any attempt to understand the ebb and flow of capitalist economies. For nearly forty years, David Harvey has written and lectured on Capital, becoming one of the world’s foremost Marx scholars.
Based on his recent lectures, and following the success of his companion to the first volume of Capital, Harvey turns his attention to Volume 2, aiming to bring his depth of learning to a broader audience, guiding first-time readers through a fascinating and often-neglected text. Whereas Volume 1 focuses on production, Volume 2 looks at how value comes into being through the buying and selling of goods. Harvey also introduces elements from Volume 3 on credit and finance to help illustrate aspects of the contemporary crisis.
- A la Calle que ya es hora (988)
- Clásicos del marxismo (26)
- Economía marxista (541)
- Feminismo marxista (48)
- Filosofía marxista (507)
- Multimedia (479)
- Psicología marxista (152)
- Socio-ecología marxista (48)
- Teoría crítica acumulada (973)
- RT @Rapandcat: Les notícies s'entenen millor juntes. Treis les vostres pròpies conclusions. Des de Rap en Català ho tenim claríssim! #Llibe… 8 hours ago
- RT @Manu_Abu_Carlos: Si eres un Borbón tienes barra libre, si rapeas contra un Borbon vas tres años y medio a la cárcel #RégimenEspañol ht… 20 hours ago