Audio del Seminario “Ilienkov y el marxismo creativo soviético” de Alex Levant
Seminario realizado en Barcelona el sábado 21-2-15 organizado por Marxismo Crítico e impartida por Alex Levant a propósito de la edición del nuevo libro Dialectics of the Ideal: Evald Ilyenkov and Creative Soviet Marxism.
In Dialectics of the Ideal: Evald Ilyenkov and Creative Soviet Marxism Levant and Oittinen provide a window into the subterranean tradition of ‘creative’ Soviet Marxism, which developed on the margins of the Soviet academe and remains largely outside the orbit of contemporary theory in the West. With his ‘activity approach’, E.V. Ilyenkov, its principal figure in the post-Stalin period, makes a substantial contribution toward an anti-reductionist Marxist theory of the subject.
This highly original approach should be of interest to theorists who seek to avoid economic and cultural reductionism as well as the malaise of postmodern relativism. This volume features Levant’s translation of Ilyenkov’s Dialectics of the Ideal (2009), which remained unpublished until thirty years after the author’s tragic suicide in 1979, as well as additional reflections and context by contemporary scholars.
- A la Calle que ya es hora (964)
- Clásicos del marxismo (24)
- Economía marxista (534)
- Feminismo marxista (41)
- Filosofía marxista (494)
- Multimedia (471)
- Psicología marxista (152)
- Socio-ecología marxista (48)
- Teoría crítica acumulada (950)
- RT @Hayden_King: When Colten's mother was told of her son's murder, she broke down. The RCMP dragged her up, asking if she was drunk. https… 7 hours ago
- RT @ATAAC_: Mireu amb quins patrons ens trobem en el nostre sector. Per això hem construït un sindicat, per trencar la por #sexisme #antisi… 16 hours ago